Environment for the Americas
VORTEX DIAMONDBACK HD 8X32 BINOCULARS
Pickup available at 5171 Eldorado Springs Drive
Usually ready in 2-4 days
The Diamondback® HD smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class.Optical Features
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coating provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof: O-Ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all enviroments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for difference in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepeice.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, alllowing use on a tripod or car window mount